Be sure to read these important safety tips before using Intex products. If you have any questions, please consult the Owner’s Manual or contact Customer Service.
To Reduce the Risk Infant Suffocation
- Infants have suffocated on inflatable mattresses. Never place an infant younger than 15 months on an inflatable mattress.
- Avoid entrapment between the mattress and vertical spaces created by walls, dressers and other furniture. When used by children over 15 months old, make sure there’s ample space between the mattress and other objects. (We recommend at least a shoulder’s width of space.)
Additional Airbed Safety Tips
- Always keep your airbed fully inflated when in use.
- Never use an airbed in water.
- Keep your airbed away from fire.
- Do not use flammable substances (like aerosol tire repair products) with your airbed. The mattress may ignite or explode.
- Keep the airbed away from stairs, windows and sharp, breakable objects.
- Never stand, walk or jump on your airbed.
- Always supervise children around airbeds.
- Inflate only with a low-pressure inflator. Do not over inflate.
- Stretching is a natural characteristic of new vinyl. During initial use, your airbed may become soft and require additional inflation to maintain desired firmness. This is normal for the first few days of use.
- Clean your airbed with mild soapy solution. Do not use chemicals.
- Use PVC glue and patches to repair.
- Always keep the flocked side of the mattress up.
- Follow the above guidelines to avoid entrapment, suffocation, serious injury or property damage.